Thursday, June 23, 2016

I discuss the question of women deacons on Fox News



What to make of the arguments for ordaining women deacons? I discuss the issue with Christopher Jolly Hale of Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good on Fox News religion correspondent Lauren Green's "Spirited Debate." The segment is a reprise of the discussion that Hale and I had in the New York Times's Room for Debate.

Here is the full video:


Update, 7:15 p.m.: Thanks, ChurchPOP!

* * *

Some people, perhaps confused by my returning to using my full name, Dawn Eden Goldstein, have been asking if I am married. I have consecrated my celibacy to Jesus's Sacred Heart through Mary's Immaculate Heart, and have never been married. If you would like to know why I have returned to using my full name in honor of my family, see my interview for the Chicago Tribune and my more detailed explanation on The Dawn Patrol.